Monday, July 8, 2013

My Rule of thirds



Photo shoot in Cabalen sm clark  my Sister and daughter of my cousin wearing a pink dress when she celebrate her birthday.Those behind them are my relatives, that wearing white t-shirt is my father and that girl holding a spoon that my cousin. We are all full and happy because Cabalen have a delicious dishes and one of my favorite dishes are sisig,crunchy spicy little crab and their desserts like mallows floating in a choco  syrup and their halohalo  and the other tidbits. Guys Im inviting you in Cabalen to experience their delicious dishes but your in charge in bills. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cabalen in Robinson's Pampanga.. I guess that's an Eat All you can restaurant right?

    I find your Sister and the daughter of your cousin cute :')

    A

    ReplyDelete