Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Com-positing an image using CS5

Panda is one of my favorite pet is panda bear but panda is so hard to make it pet because there no panda in our country and most of all i think this animal are endangered species but its one my bream pet. I created a cute panda using a  Photoshop cs5 by using a marquee tool  after dragging elliptical marquee tool i put a black paint and white paint on it and then i used a blending option to create a glossy shadow in the other layer i do the same thing again and again until i finish my little cute panda  by using a custom shape tool i choose a cat print for his foot for a better look  and for the background i use the brush tool by putting a leaves and grasses. now I already finish my panda in Photoshop he is cute or not ?
For me panda is the one of cutest land animal in the earth.     

2 comments: