Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Removing Spots 

   

     When I was searching in Google i saw an image of a girl and i think she need a retouch because of her pimples/acne and edges in her face but I'm not a make up artist and most of all I don't know her. This image has a boring background and that light in the ceiling its against where the camera located. I have an idea to make her beautiful,good looking and replace a background behind her by using Photoshop that's why I download her picture in Google where  located in  http://buyinghope.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/080.jpg


I said that I'm not an make-up artist but I make her beautiful by using Photoshop and i can remove her pimples and other edges in her face and put her in one place by using editing software and look what the difference?

See she look a pretty and clean, and now that picture was taken in Paris. 

No comments:

Post a Comment